conditions - Vivenda Nascente

Ga naar de inhoud

Hoofdmenu

conditions

english > prices and conditions

Booking
Before booking, please make sure you check availability of the accommodation with us first.
You can do this by sending an e-mail to the address below:

evlint@hotmail.com

This address you can use for all your other questions as well.

After confirmation you complete your booking by transferring 25% of the total amount to us. The next 25% must be paid 6 weeks before arrival. The remaining 50% must be paid in cash on arrival.
If you book for more than three weeks, please ask for our special rates.

long term stays
In low season we offer special discounts for long term stays. For more information click here.

Arrival and departure
Dates of arrival and departure are, depending on availabilty, flexible. On the day of arrival, your accommodation at Vivenda Nascente will be ready for you from 14:00. Early flight? No problem! If you notify us of your time of arrival and flight number, we will provide a safe storage place for your luggage until the accommodation is ready for you. Unless agreed on differently, you are asked to leave before 10 o'clock in the morning on the day of departure. If you fly back late, we will be happy to store your luggage safely.

Dogs
Dogs are welcome. Please note that there are (friendly) dogs and cats on the premises.

Please note the following :
Down payments are non-refundable.
We accept no liability and cannot be held responsible for any kind of damage, injury or theft that might occur during your stay with us. Your stay at our property is entirely at your own risk and responsibility.
By making your reservation you agree to accept our conditions.

We are looking forward to welcoming you at Vivenda Nascente and hope you will have a wonderful holiday!

André and Erik   
Who are we?  Click here.

Terug naar de inhoud | Terug naar het hoofdmenu